What is Mommy Makeover?
Many women who have finished having children are bothered by some of the physical changes in their body that can occur with childbirth and breast-feeding. This usually presents as excess deflated skin in the abdomen and a loss of fullness to the breasts with a drooped nipple position.
Dr Ahmed Al Asfoor is a highly experienced Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon who understands the changes a woman’s body experiences due to pregnancy, delivery and breastfeeding, and is proud to offer Mommy Makeover procedures to his female patients.
A Mommy Makeover could enhance your natural curves and restore shape and size of your breasts. It could also minimize fatty deposits in your thighs, waist and hips, and remove sagging skin from your waistline.
At the Dr Ahmed Al Asfoor, we use the most advanced surgical techniques to achieve optimal results that will leave you looking and feeling rejuvenated.
What Is a Mommy Makeover?
A Mommy Makeover is a combination of cosmetic procedures designed to reverse pregnancy and childbirth effects and may include any of the following treatments:
- Body Sculpting Liposuction remove and sculpt areas of stubborn fat
- Tummy Tuck to flatten the abdomen, tighten the abdominal muscles, and shape the waist
- Breast Lift to raise sagging breasts and give a youthful pertness
- Breast Augmentation to restore volume to breasts that have become deflated
- A combination of Breast Lift and Breast Implant Augmentation
- Thigh Lift to contour and reduce the width of the inner thighs
- Arm Lift to tighten the skin on the upper arms
- Butt Lift to raise and contour a sagging butt
- Brazilian Butt Lift to add volume to the butt and sculpt the waist
Who Is an Ideal Candidate for a Mommy Makeover?
If any of the following concerns affect you and you wish to do something about it, you may be an ideal candidate for a Mommy Makeover procedure:
- Sagging breasts that no longer appear youthful
- Loose skin and stretch marks around and below the midsection
- Protruding abdomen as a result of stretched muscles during pregnancy
- Persistent pockets of excess fat anywhere on the body
The ideal candidate for a Mommy Makeover is a healthy woman of any age who has stopped breastfeeding and does not plan any further pregnancies. A Mommy Makeover is not a good idea for women who intend to have more children, as further pregnancies post-Mommy Makeover will undo all the work that has been done.